Mohave County Legal Advocates Office

Community Legal Services is a nonprofit law firm in Arizona that strives to ensure fairness in the court system no matter how much money you have, but provides direct services to people who fall below 125% of the federal poverty line. We were founded in 1952 as a legal aid program organized to promote “equal access to justice for all.” Have you ever used this desk for anything? What did you think? The Mohave County Attorney`s Office provides legal representation to indigent youth and adults when appointed by the Mohave County Superior Court. Our lawyers provide legal representation to minors facing delinquency claims (criminal charges for minors), minors involved in drug abuse cases (cases of child abuse/neglect), accused adults and minors and adults in appeal cases. Community Legal Services (CLS) is dedicated to providing legal assistance, advice or representation; Self-help materials and legal education so that people can know their rights. We focus on helping survivors of domestic violence; supporting victims of fraud and consumer abuse; protect tenants from illegal or unfair landlord practices; Foreclosures; legal issues affecting agricultural workers, wage claims and other employment issues; and federal and state programs that affect the health and economic stability of the population. We do not deal with speeding tickets, criminal matters, child support or assault, and other cases where a lawyer may receive a fee. If your office does not keep the documents I requested, please let me know so that I can request the documents from the relevant office. Community Legal Services provides quality civil law services to claimants whose income is close to the poverty line. Paul Lenkowsky, Paul Lenkowsky Law Firm, 928-758-4815 Jennifer Schiller, Jennifer Schiller LLC, 928-453-6255 Douglas Sutherland, Sutherland Law Firm, 928-753-6000.

I was taken from my home and all my belongings after the domestic violence! She moved out and I had nothing, she kicked me out, then bought a house and took everything that needed help Jeff Goldberg, Bruno Brooks and Goldberg, P.O. Box 928-753-6115 2701 E. Andy Devine Kingman, AZ – 86401 Phone Number: (928) 681-1177 Fax: (928) 681-5998 Richard Rahnema, Wachtel Biehn & Malm, 928-855-5115. Member Attorneys in Mohave County (organized by practice area) Opening hours: Monday-Thursday 8:00-17:00, Friday 8:00-12:00 The Arizona Public Records Act requires public bodies to provide “immediate” access to public records. Accordingly, I ask for your answer in {Response time requested in days:14}. If you are unable to meet this deadline, please contact me as soon as possible so that we can discuss the reasons for any delay. How do I get back the support my ex-husband owes me? In accordance with Arizona Public Records Law (A.R.S. §§ 39-121 et seq.), I am writing to ask you to request {Request Type:8} the following public records, including electronic records: {Additional Details:7}. Ronald Gilleo, Mohave County District Attorney`s Office If you can provide copies of the recordings electronically, please email them to me.

If they can be provided on diskette, I would be happy to take a copy with you. I agree to pay a reasonable copying and postage fee not exceeding {amount you are willing to pay for recordings:9}. As you know, “public records” are broadly defined by Arizona law. It is assumed that all public records are publicly available, unless there is an explicit legal exception. As the Arizona Attorney General`s Office noted, any doubt about the scope of the public`s right of access “should be removed in favor of disclosure.” Notice No. R75-781 to 145 (1975-76) If some of the documents listed above are more readily available than others, please make them available for inspection as soon as possible without waiting for access to all. If I decide to request copies of these documents after consulting them, I will inform you. Please read the form letter below. Bold fields are information that you provide.

Once you have clicked on the “Send” button, the following letter will be sent by e-mail from the e-mail address you provided to the appropriate agency. If you believe that parts of the documents sought are exempt from disclosure, the law requires that you separate or redact those parts of the documents and make the non-exempt documents available for inspection and copying.